KCCYSA is a 501c3 Non-Profit all volunteer organization which provides a non-select athletic alternative for the youth of Killeen, Harker Heights, Copperas Cove, Fort Hood and surrounding areas.
Killeen Cove Chiefs Home Game Field Information
GAME INFORMATION AND RULES:
$6.00 ADMISSION FEE (AGES 5 & UP)
WRISTBAND REQUIRED FOR RE-ENTRY
//ABSOLUTELY NO BILLS LARGER THAN $20 ACCEPTED //
PARKING IN LARGE PARKING LOT ONLY!!!
- FREE FOR PARTICIPATING AAU CERTIFIED AND BADGED VOLUNTEERS & ATHLETES ONLY.
- ONLY AAU CERTIFIED ATHLETES, VOLUNTEERS & OFFICIALS INSIDE FIELD FENCED AREA
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE COOLERS, FOOD, or DRINKS - CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE
- NO FOOD or DRINKS ON THE TURF FIELD or TRACK.
- NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS, GUM, OR GATORADE ON THE TURF FIELD OR SIDLEINES
- NO DRONES OR UNAUTHORIZED SIDELINE PHOTOGRAPHY (MUST HAVE TXAAUYFL CARD)
- NO PROFANITY, TOBACCO, ALCOHOL, or PETS!
- BLEACHER SEATING AVAILABLE. POP-UPS ALLOWED ON TOP OF BLEACHERS ONLY .
Home Team in Near Side and Visitors in Far Side of Bleachers (See Seating Diagram)
- PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES - USE THE TRASH CANS
PLEASE CONDUCT YOURSELF IN A MANNER APPROPRIATE FOR A YOUTH EVENT!
THIS IS YOUTH FOOTBALL AND CHEER. THOSE WHO INSIST ON HECKLING, BERATING, OR FIGHTING WITH THE OTHER TEAM’S FANS, PLAYERS, COACHES or OFFICIALS WILL BE REMOVED BY SECURITY.
THIS IS YOUR WARNING…NO EXCEPTIONS!
FACE MASKS ARE OPTIONAL
Concessions & Booster Coordinator
Interested in Supporting the Killeen-Cove Chiefs Youth Sports Association?
SPONSORS / DONATIONS / BOOSTER CLUB / VOLUNTEER
KCCYSA provides an all inclusive, safe, effective, and competitive athletic opportunity for more than current 200 young people in our community. Our operating budget is estimated to be around $100,000 for the 2022 Season of which about a third is covered by player registration fees. If you or anyone you know would like to donate or become a sponsor of KCCYSA please click on the button below or print the attached form and return to any KCCYSA Board Member.
* All Donations are 100% Tax Deductible
1. Download the SportsEngine mobile app for your smartphone:
2. Login to your SportsEngine account from your device.
3. If your player has already been rostered on a Meta team, that team will already be on your app.
4. Access all of the team functionality within the team’s home screen such as Schedule, Roster, Chat, etc.