ALL ATHLETES MUST HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONAL WATER BOTTLE
* Football Players MUST Provide their own Practice Shorts & Pants, Cleats, & Mouthguard
TXAAUYFL FOOTBALL REGISTRATION CLOSED!!
KCCYSA IS A COMPETITIVE PROGRAM!!!
AAU & KCCYSA ARE NOT MANDATORY PLAY ORGANIZATIONS
** NO WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS, players will play in their appropriate age group regardless of height/weight.
KCCYSA does not conduct try-outs, make cuts or discriminate in any way.
The ONLY PREREQUISITE is to have the desire to learn, be coachable and work hard as a team.
AAU Eligibility based on Age as of 1 Aug 2021
All Athletes must have an Active AAU Membership to participate. The costs for the AAU Annual Membership is covered in the Athlete's Registration Fees. AAU Annual Membership link and instructions will be available after 15 Aug 2021.
1. Download the SportsEngine mobile app for your smartphone:
2. Login to your SportsEngine account from your device.
3. If your player has already been rostered on a Meta team, that team will already be on your app.
4. Access all of the team functionality within the team’s home screen such as Schedule, Roster, Chat, etc.
Interested in Supporting the Killeen-Cove Chiefs Youth Sports Association?
SPONSORS / DONATIONS / BOOSTER CLUB / VOLUNTEER
KCCYSA provides an all inclusive, safe, effective, and competitive athletic opportunity for more than current 200 young people in our community. Our operating budget is estimated to be around $80,000 for the 2021 Season of which about a third is covered by player registration fees. If you or anyone you know would like to donate or become a sponsor of KCCYSA please click on the button below or print the attached form and return to any KCCYSA Board Member.
* All Donations are 100% Tax Deductible