Chiefs Home Game Field Information
PLAYERS SHOULD ARRIVE 1 HOUR BEFORE GAME TIME *GAMES START 15 MIN AFTER PREVIOUS GAME ENDS REGARDLESS OF SCHEDULED START TIME
GAME INFORMATION AND RULES:
$8.00 ADMISSION FEE (AGES 5 & UP)
WRISTBAND REQUIRED FOR RE-ENTRY
//ABSOLUTELY NO BILLS LARGER THAN $20 ACCEPTED //
**Armed Security On Site**
PARKING IN LARGE PARKING LOTS ONLY!!!
PARENTS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN & THEIR SAFETY
- FREE FOR PARTICIPATING AAU CERTIFIED AND BADGED VOLUNTEERS & ATHLETES ONLY.
- ONLY AAU CERTIFIED ATHLETES, VOLUNTEERS & OFFICIALS INSIDE FIELD FENCED AREA
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE COOLERS, FOOD, or DRINKS - CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE
- NO FOOD or DRINKS ON THE TURF FIELD or TRACK.
- NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS, GUM, OR GATORADE ON THE TURF FIELD OR SIDLEINES
- NO DRONES OR UNAUTHORIZED SIDELINE PHOTOGRAPHY (MUST HAVE TXAAUYFL CARD)
- NO WEAPONS, AIR HORNS, WHISTLES, PROFANITY, TOBACCO, ALCOHOL, or PETS!
NO KIDS NOT PLAYING NEXT GAME ALLOWED INSIDE FIELD FENCE AREA (TRACK/ENDZONES)
NO KIDS PLAYING UNDER THE BLEACHERS OR ON EQUIPMENT
- BLEACHER SEATING AVAILABLE. POP-UPS ALLOWED ON TOP OF BLEACHERS ONLY .
Home Team in Near Side and Visitors in Far Side of Bleachers (See Seating Diagram)
- PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES - USE THE TRASH CANS
PLEASE CONDUCT YOURSELF IN A MANNER APPROPRIATE FOR A YOUTH EVENT!
THIS IS YOUTH FOOTBALL AND CHEER. THOSE WHO INSIST ON HECKLING, BERATING, OR FIGHTING WITH THE OTHER TEAM’S FANS, PLAYERS, COACHES or OFFICIALS WILL BE REMOVED BY SECURITY.
THIS IS YOUR WARNING…NO EXCEPTIONS!
FACE MASKS ARE OPTIONAL
COPPERAS COVE CHIEFS are a COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL & CHEER ORGANIZATION
AAU & KCCYSA ARE NOT MANDATORY PLAY ORGANIZATIONS
** NO WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS, players will play in their appropriate age group regardless of height/weight.
* Football Players MUST Provide their own Practice Pants w/pads, Cleats, & Mouthguard
KCCYSA Provides: AAU Annual National Membership & Insurance, League Fees, Practice Shorts & Shirt, * Full Custom Game Uniform w/socks (Cheer & Football), cheer shoes, and **helmet & shoulder pads, and flag softshell helmet
* Registration Fees are used for all organizational expenses; They are NOT a direct purchase of your athlete's uniform or awards.
** Must be returned at the end of the season or if an athlete quits prior to the end of the season
KCCYSA does not conduct try-outs, make cuts or discriminate in any way.
The ONLY PREREQUISITE is to have the desire to learn, be coachable and work hard as a team.
AAU Eligibility based on Age as of 1 Aug 2023
Booster Club Coordinator
Interested in Supporting the Copperas Cove Chie
SPONSORS / DONATIONS / BOOSTER CLUB / VOLUNTEER
CC Chiefs provides an all inclusive, safe, effective, and competitive athletic opportunity for more than current 150 young people in our community. Our operating budget is estimated to be around $80,000 for the 2023 Season of which about a third is covered by player registration fees. If you or anyone you know would like to donate or become a sponsor of CC Chiefs please click on the button below or print the attached form and return to any CC Chiefs Board Member.
* All Donations are 100% Tax Deductible
1. Download the SportsEngine mobile app for your smartphone:
2. Login to your SportsEngine account from your device.
3. If your player has already been rostered on a Meta team, that team will already be on your app.
4. Access all of the team functionality within the team’s home screen such as Schedule, Roster, Chat, etc.